Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

A programme once on channel4...

• 06-10-2006 6:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭

Can anyone remember what that tv programme was called that used to be shown on channel4? It was hosted by Jimmy Carr and June whatsherface...
    I don't remember much about it apart from that it was really good! I think it was that contestants were shown pictures of people and they have to say who's better looking. And in the end they show a picture of the girlfriend next to another girl, to the girlfriends fella. And he has to say - in front of her - who he thinks is better looking. Something like that...

Anyone remember this show and know if they will repeat the series, or if there will be a new one? Cos i remember really loving this show..!

What did yis think of it?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Wasn't that 'Your Face Or Mine'?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

It was indeed, June Sarpong. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

i liked it purely for the sarcastic wit of Jimmy Carr

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Mossy Monk wrote:
    i liked it purely for the sarcastic wit of Jimmy Carr
    Seconded..!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Definetly a low point in television.

Might have liked it if more blokes had opinionated that they were better looking than their g/f's.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

I used to watch that and thought it was quite good, wasn't it on around 6.00pm. I don't think there used to be much else on at that time (still isn't).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭Killaqueen!!!

Ah yes, Your Face or Mine...

I remember they did a bit where they would show one really really really ugly girl next to a good looking girl. The contestant would obviously pick the good looking girl, and then Jimmy carr would sneakily ask why. the guy would end up slagging the ugly girl and shed be in the audience. Great stuff.

I want a new series!

Advertisement