Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to go on a date?

Options
  • 06-10-2006 6:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,708 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

head to teh drive-in movies in teh show grounds for the film fest this coming week.

lpaying pool is also fun, or just goin for a nice long walk someweher.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

go paintballing...

Or err, wait a few years until you REALLY want to shoot her. Then go paintballing. It'll add vital incentive.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,426 ✭✭✭Roar

get a lend of some golf clubs and go up to the driving range in frankfield! great craic..

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭StandnDeliver

go for a massage treatment together or get a hobby together

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Judes

Looks like the Scientist didn't check the websites very clearly - you'd said on Friday, there's crap on at The Everyman - I was at "The Frames" gig there on Friday night and it was absolutely FANTASTIC. Then later I went to the Late Night Club there - and that was also brill. Last night the Film Festival began -and is running for the whole week - the venues being The Opera House, The Kino, Triskel Arts Centre. Tonight "Sherlock Holmes" is on at The Everyman. This Wed "Director" are playing a gig at Cyprus Avenue.

You could go on afternoon dates - wander around the Art Galleries, or the Museum at Fitzgerald Park. Or the Cork City Gaol. You could try bowling or long walks - there's so much more to do then hanging out in pubs and clubs all night!

So I'd get back into various websites and re-read. Before you miss out on something else! J

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭blue banana

I agree with the Scientist, it doesn't take long before you run out of things to do, but you could try bowling in the Mardyke or going to the dogs at Curraheen Park.

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭trilo

Theres also the comedy club..i've been meaning to go their and check it out. Maeve Higgins is there next weekend i think.

Advertisement