Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Greek font?

• 06-10-2006 6:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭

I'm trying to locate a free Greek font on the net. I can only find ones you have to pay for :rolleyes:

I'm looking for one the same as this;

Didot.GIF

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭kaizersoze

This is the closest I have.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭BreadBoard

kaizersoze wrote:
    This is the closest I have.
    Thanks, but I think you forgot to attach it ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Is this the one you are looking for?

@kaizersoze thanks for that, the Biblos is spot on.

@Ruu thanks, I put the files in my font folder but looking at it in PhotoShop it just looks like standard text :(...

Thanks for the help guys, much appreciated :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Soundman

BreadBoard wrote:
    @kaizersoze thanks for that, the Biblos is spot on.

@Ruu thanks, I put the files in my font folder but looking at it in PhotoShop it just looks like standard text :(...

Thanks for the help guys, much appreciated :)

Did you just copy them there or did you actually install the font?

• Advertisement

Well I moved the files to the fonts folder and then tried to double click on them as I taught I had to install the file, but it just opens a window and displays the font letters.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

I think you are meant to open the Fonts folder in Control Panel, then go File->Install New Fonts and then select the location of the font.

Thanks Ruu, just done that and they did in install, but when I seen the install window pop up I remembered I did install them :o. (must of done it some other way)

Anyway I reopened Photoshop after installing them again and still - the Biblos is spot on but looking at the GFS_DIDOT font it just looks like standard text, ie not Greek looking.

Advertisement