Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Starscream in or out of movie?

Options
  • 06-10-2006 7:06pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭

OK now im confused. Empire mag this month quoted that Starscream was one of the decepticons in the upcoming flick. Was this a typo??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

I saw the lineup in Empire and he wasnt on it ... and the autobot line up was crap!

Also when I saw set picks I saw a police car and obviously thought "Prowl" but its some decepticon - I'm getting more dissapointed everyday with this film :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 954 ✭✭✭DarthWraak

Can I see the line up plse, or do I have to rouse through the huge trans film thread :eek:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

xanthor wrote:
    *AHEM*

The line up was confirmed over six weeks ago.

http://tformers.com/Transformers-Movie-Webcast-The-Recap/6374/news.html

LOL hadnt seen that.

I posted another thread some time ago asking which transformer NOT due to appear in the film would you most like to see. A few people said that the thread was pointless cos everyone would vote for starscream!!

what a world, what a world!

Im still very trying not to laugh at bumblebee's face up close in all those pics i see of him. I reckon megatron will be cool tho despite what others say.

xanthor wrote:
    *AHEM*

The line up was confirmed over six weeks ago.

http://tformers.com/Transformers-Movie-Webcast-The-Recap/6374/news.html

Cheers

And what the hell is up with the lineup for the decepticons???
    Megatron, Starscream, Brawl, Bonecrusher, Barricade, Scorponok, Frenzy, and Blackout

Shockwave? Devistater? Soundwave? WHERE ARE YOU ALL GONE??!!

This film is turning out to be more of a shambles day by day...

Maybe they should actually have some Transformers fans on the film crew...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

He's just a flaming queen anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

Pigman II wrote:
    He's just a flaming queen anyway.

how dare you, exit now!
    DarthWraak wrote:
    This film is turning out to be more of a shambles day by day...

Maybe they should actually have some Transformers fans on the film crew...

i bet they hired loads of "transformers fans", but no one who knows exactly how intricate the story is. i'm surprised the script got past speilberg tbh, because apparently he does have quite a good knowledge of the tf universe

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Sorry guys but a rehash of the first few episodes of the G1 cartoon just wouldn't work. Sure they could make it a movie purely to jingle on long time fans' nostaliga cords but then they'd be alienating 95% of the cinema going market.
    Besides I'd much rather see Brawl get killed than say Soundwave.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭Rozie

The autobot lineup is weak as it's primarily the militiary fighting the Decepticons - Bay wanted to do it like a "disaster" movie and the Autobots are only really there as "look at us, we're actually good giant scary robots! What crazy things happen in disaster movies!".

And Starscream is in it, but apparently fused with Waspinator(again).

• Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

faceman wrote:
    I posted another thread some time ago asking which transformer NOT due to appear in the film would you most like to see. A few people said that the thread was pointless cos everyone would vote for starscream!!
    Eh no, only the one person said Starscream :/

Damn shame there's no Devastator, probably cos Skorponoks is the BIG robot in this one. Ah well, saving him for the sequel i guess :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭Rozie

No, Scorponok is something that Blackout drops out to attack some troops in a militiary base.

Advertisement