Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ok, ive decided to get active...

Options
  • 06-10-2006 10:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 751 ✭✭✭

[FONT=Verdana,] Inspired by the recent case by two lesbians to have their canadian marrige recognised in ireland, i decided to do a small little thing of my own. I am setting up a website with a geust book, hoping to recieve 1000 signitures (mainly irish) of support for the legalisation of gay rights in ireland. Im going to forward it to the main politicans in goverment. Please visit www.freewebs.com/supportgayrights and sign! Tell your friends and pass it on....:)

If anyone has any suggestions for it please contact me, thanks!:)
    [/FONT]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 CatticusD

Best of luck to you and the campaign, my name has been added to the list!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

Electronic petitions aren't worth the paper they're written on.

However, GLEN, USI and other groups have campaigns going on this issue. Contact them and I'm sure they'll be able to help you get involved.

Advertisement