Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thursday's dail debate

Options
  • 07-10-2006 12:31am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 37

Hi Everyone

Was watching the dail debate this morning was very disappointed with Enda Kenny. Is he and Bertie great friends or is he a perfect gentleman does not want to offend anyone. was not impressed. Their to cosy for my likeing Mr Higgins was brillant also Sein Fein.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,784 ✭✭✭Dirk Gently

anyone got any linkys to joe higgins response. I was busy all week and missed the debate. I assume no body else said anything of any worth?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭Tricity Bendix

tapjlk6 wrote:
    Hi Everyone

Was watching the dail debate this morning was very disappointed with Enda Kenny. Is he and Bertie great friends or is he a perfect gentleman does not want to offend anyone. was not impressed. Their to cosy for my likeing Mr Higgins was brillant also Sein Fein.
    You've got to be kidding. Caoimhghín Ó Caoláin complained about everything but the Taoiseach's finances. The Greens really showed that they have both brains and backbone. Only real opposition in the country.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Santa Claus

I think the logic behind FG & Lab not tearing Bertie to shreds was that if a damaged Bertie leading FF into the next election is much better for them than if they got rid of him and elected a new leader (not sure who'd get it..possibly Biffo Cowen?).

Also you could use the old give him enough rope and he'll hang himself argument. I think this may run and run yet !

Advertisement