Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield Wont Start...Help pls :(

Options
  • 07-10-2006 12:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭

Hello all, im wondering if anyone here could help me with this prob as some of you may have had it before :o

Basically i go to load battlefield and the splash screen comes up and then dissapears....and thats it!!
    It shows that BF2 is still running in the processes and it shows me playin on X-Fire

I was playin the same night it happened, then next time i tried to load it it wouldnt work
    Ive since reinstalled it to no avail, patched it to 1.4 still nothing.
    Checked other forums...installed safedisc at the reccomendation on another forum, still nothing.
    It wont work WITH daemon tools and wont work WITH original CD

Please can someone help as this is driving me crazy :eek:

X-Fire : seantheman
    msn : seanoceallachain@hotmail.com
    email : seantheman@gmail.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭d22ontour

I had a similar problem.I sorted mine by system restoring it to 1.3 then i downloaded the full 1.4 patch and then used a mini image as my disc is cracked.Is working fine now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭PrivateSmokey

Have you recently installed any thing, or another game maybe?

Advertisement