Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

why is ecw not comin 2 ireland

• 07-10-2006 2:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭

just wondering why ecw stars aren't coming 2 dublin with smackdown tour even though some of them are goin with smackdown 2 places like Turin, Italy.... heres the link

http://www.wwe.com/schedules/events/eventdetail/?id=2577750

so peed off would love 2 see some ecw guys

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭HorseRadish

Well card IS as always,subject to change,so there could be some filler matches on there :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

Well ECW does n't have any house shows around the time of the European tour. So there's no reason why they could n't do it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Well ECW does n't have any house shows around the time of the European tour. So there's no reason why they could n't do it.

Except for the fact that on November 12th ECW is doing a show with Raw in Britain: http://www.wwe.com/schedules/events/eventdetail/?id=2403200

They're not mentioned on the English Nov 13th Raw card though, but I doubt they'll come to Ireland on that day, because the day after that they're back doing a Raw show

As much as I wouldn't really want to go to one of the SD shows, I'd be a bit pissed off if I missed Punk

I did n't even think to look at the Raw tour. I would n't give up hope just yet though. Theres always the chance they could divide the ECW brand up.

I was just looking and theres ECW matches advertised for the Italian show and there not the same guys appearing on the Raw shows. http://www.wwe.com/schedules/events/eventdetail/?id=2578554

In saying that, theres a fair chance they would have advertised it on the match card by now.

EDIT: Half the shows on the Smackdown tour have Punk, RVD, Sandman, Knox, Holly and Stryker appearing. Same with Raw. I really don't get that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭RebelRockChick

Just checked the line-up and there have been some changes, but still no mention of any ECW wrestlers. They have added Kane & MVP to both shows and taken Kash (& Noble) & Tatanka off the card. No doubt there are going to be more changes. Also no appearences announced...closer to the date I guess!

Can't wait for it though, 4 weeks from today! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

I don't know how many people know, or have noticed, but you might be interested to know that the Monday SD show here will be on the 1 year anniversary of Eddie's death. Hopefully they do something to mark it, and not a Rey vs Chavo grudge match

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭RebelRockChick

Fozzy wrote:
    I don't know how many people know, or have noticed, but you might be interested to know that the Monday SD show here will be on the 1 year anniversary of Eddie's death. Hopefully they do something to mark it, and not a Rey vs Chavo grudge match

That's one of the main reasons that I'm going to both shows. I hope they do something special for it though, some kind of memorial.

I imagine they'll do a 10 bell salute to mark it.

I know its off topic and its been said a million times but what they did after his death was disgusting. To go from those really genuine Raw and Smackdown memorial shows on the day he died to the crap that would follow for the rest of the year is such a contrast. The best to the very worst of the WWE.

Advertisement