Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The PB "What's That Song" Thread!

• 07-10-2006 2:29am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭

Thought it might be a nice idea to start this thread, as there's some good aul' tunes in PB, that might be hard to find.

Firstly though, it probably should be said that most of the background music was composed for the show, but there are snippets of popular music scattered throughout the series.

So, I'll start off with this one:
    Season 1 Episode 16 "Brother's Keeper" (The prequel type episode)
    The music that starts playing as Michael notices the delivery girl's tattoo's...lot of drums and feedback...

Anyone know it?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Umaro

I just sent you a PM with a link to the PB season 1 OST

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,663 ✭✭✭JoeyJJ

could you link me up too please..??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Diddy Kong

Can I get a copy too? cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Locked.. and you all should be ashamed!

<_<

This discussion has been closed.