Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Limited Accounts

Options
  • 07-10-2006 4:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭

Hello,

Would it be possible to publically post your accounts? Seeing how much Boards makes and from where is of great interest to me, and I would be obliged if you could offer them publically rather than having to pay for them in the CRO..

Regards,
    JB.

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

Whatever information is available from the CRO is limited, but was actually posted on one of the Sys forums recently by someone.

regi was considering publishing a set of accounts recently and may still be planning to do that in the near future. Why do you find it of interest?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

TBH, I don't think it would be a good idea. It'd result in even more stupid posts about what money boards has and what it should do with it than we already get, since quite a few people have little idea of what money is worth in such concepts but won't let that stop them from opining.

Advertisement