Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Virgin Diaries

• 07-10-2006 12:16pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭

http://www.mtv.co.uk/virgindiaries/

Has anyone else seen this, my girlfriend was watching it last night and i just couldn't believe that there was a program about somone actually losing their virginity.
    Thought it was a piss take but i dont think it is, if i had a daughter that did that i would kill her, parents should know better to let their kids do a program like this.
    Its shockingly bad TV, new low....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Old news, there have been programs aboutthis on channel 4 alread and there was the two virgins that lost it to each other on a pay to view webcast.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭Carcharodon

Thaedydal wrote:
    Old news, there have been programs aboutthis on channel 4 alread and there was the two virgins that lost it to each other on a pay to view webcast.

Didn't know about channel 4 and a webcast is a totally different thing....
    Was just commenting on this new program on MTV, i think its an awful program by MTV, a young girls keeping a diary for a couple of months about her sexual exploits and then MTV editing it into their usual tacky and glamorous style.

Its the same style as all their other programs like room raiders and date my mom ****e but this just brings reality tv to a new low in my opinion.

Advertisement