Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limerick Model Shop

Options
  • 07-10-2006 12:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭

Are there any model shops in Limerick dealing with nitro cars/parts?

I am after a new set of 1/8 tyres for my ER-1, some more fuel and whatever takes my fancy!!!:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,540 ✭✭✭✭vectra

Not sure about limerick but I am almost certain there is one in Ennis ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 merclad

pgdavy wrote:
    Are there any model shops in Limerick dealing with nitro cars/parts?

I am after a new set of 1/8 tyres for my ER-1, some more fuel and whatever takes my fancy!!!:D

How about that one is Cork PG? If you are going to Shannon, Cork isn't a lot further for you..........is it?

I went to SMC but didn't speak to the guy you ordered your wheels off. Remind me next week and I'll call him. Sure they'll be on their way to you soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭limerick_man

Yes, I'm not into cars but i know theres a few, only 1 i can think of is the one in Castletroy Shopping Centre

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭limerick_man

merclad wrote:
    How about that one is Cork PG? If you are going to Shannon, Cork isn't a lot further for you..........is it?

Shannon is a dormitary town of Limerick City, 20 minute Drive.

Cork is a capital of a different region, 1 and a half hour/2 hour drive

• Registered Users Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭2 Espressi

You can pick up fuel and HPI stuff (bodies, spares) in Halfords, and the Gathering on gerald griffin st do Tamiya spraypaints. that's all the R/C stuff in Limerick, and I've been looking for the last 5 years... :D

[EDIT]IF anyone knows where that place in Ennis is, I'd love to know!

• Advertisement

2 Espressi wrote:
    IF anyone knows where that place in Ennis is, I'd love to know!

HERE YOU GO BUD..!! :D

nice one chief, thanks muchly!

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭zt-OctaviaN

You could try Modelworld in Galway if thats close? post shouldnt be too bad for Tyres!

I'd forgotten about Galway I remember talking to one of the lads there online somewhere, (could have been here??) he's a big Tamiya fan as well!

2 Espressi wrote:
    I'd forgotten about Galway I remember talking to one of the lads there online somewhere, (could have been here??) he's a big Tamiya fan as well!

Also Deals in Yokomo I think. ;)

How are you keeping bud?
    Settled in the new "Camphouse" ? :D

• Advertisement

vectra wrote:
    Also Deals in Yokomo I think. ;)

How are you keeping bud?
    Settled in the new "Camphouse" ? :D
    Should be in for Chrimbo, had to rethink the heating system, looks like Geothermal & woodchip are non-starters...

Advertisement