Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend me a new bed or matress

Options
  • 07-10-2006 1:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭

After serving me well for several years I think its time to replace it with something new and Im looking for something extra comfy. Any ideas on good brands and where best to buy? Im Dublin based.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,221 ✭✭✭abetarrush

Brands shmands

jus go to a few furniture shops and lie down on the display beds

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,258 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Check out the medium firms for a good night's sleep. But also go to a furniture shop to lay on them and get their feel as mentioned in an earlier post. Medium firm is also better if you have company.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭kshiel

Has anyone here tried the matress (cannot remember name) that is like foam that moulds its shape to yours. if so, is it any good?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭PullMyFinger!

Anymore thoughts on brand names etc?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Hastens Beds
    Expensive but simply the best, check out the reviews here and here

• Advertisement
Advertisement