Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Imogen Heap / Frou Frou

Options
  • 07-10-2006 7:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭

Anyone listen to her? She's kind of electronic, dance music .. her songs have been themes for some movies/TV shows.... I like her music.

Anyone agree?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭NoDayBut2Day

Hmm... nobody's seen "Garden State"? They play a Frou Frou song at the end, called "Let Go." There was a movie where her song "It's Good To Be In Love" was featured too.

I highly recommend her. ^_^

• Registered Users Posts: 43,931 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Yeah.. she's fantastic.

'Hide And Seek' is one of the most original beautiful songs in years.

That's one of my favorite songs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭flangeman

A bloke I know is in the support act on her Euro tour, kinda thinking of seeing her in London (I'm over here myself), worth it ye think?

flangeman wrote:
    A bloke I know is in the support act on her Euro tour, kinda thinking of seeing her in London (I'm over here myself), worth it ye think?

Wow... that is so cool!

I would say totally worth it. That sounds like a lot of fun. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭Zapho

I'm mad about Imogen Heap. Been listening to both solo albums for about 3 months now, and the Frou Frou album is great too.

Some really great stuff like "Angry Angel", "Daylight Robbery", "Headlock" and everybodies favourite "Hide and Seak".
    Have a look on youtube, you can see how she actually plays live. Its really amazing. I'd love to see her play live.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

She also sang Holding Out For A Hero in Shrek (or was it Shrek 2?). She has a fantastic voice.

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭c7

She is amazing! Hide and Seek has to be the best song ever! I have all her songs except the I Megaphone and Frou Frou ones. I'd love to see her here, there's talk on her forum i-Babble that she *might* play here, anyone a member of it?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

Just heard about this girl recently when someone showed me this vid on youtube:

Really, really amazing stuff. A really great voice coupled with innovative use of music technology, doesn't happen too often.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭PCros

Yep hide and seek is also on The Last Kiss soundtrack. Zach Braff is a big fan!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭gucci

agreed shes quite excellent

Advertisement