Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Psp firmware 2.81 update

• 07-10-2006 8:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭

I'm having trouble getting on to the yourpsp website to get a firmware update for my young fella's psp. He got Mercury Meltdown 2day & is not able to play it until he updates the firmware :mad:. Does anybody out there have it saved on their pc?
    Thanks in advance
    Pog

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

PogMoThoin wrote:
    I'm having trouble getting on to the yourpsp website to get a firmware update for my young fella's psp. He got Mercury Meltdown 2day & is not able to play it until he updates the firmware :mad:. Does anybody out there have it saved on their pc?
    Thanks in advance
    Pog

Dows the update of firmware not come with the UMD Game???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

Yep, it did. Cheers m8.
    He just read out what it said on the screen from the back of the car on the way home. Hadn't checked myself. He's only 7, so looks to me for answers. Silly me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

PogMoThoin wrote:
    Yep, it did. Cheers m8.
    He just read out what it said on the screen from the back of the car on the way home. Hadn't checked myself. He's only 7, so looks to me for answers. Silly me.

No boder mate. There is usually firmware with all UMD's;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭JBoyle4eva

Yeah, I brought Father TEs on UMd a couple of months ago and I was forced to upgrade!

Advertisement