Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anybody playing FIFA 2007???

• 07-10-2006 8:04pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,844 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks,

Long time FIFA fan here! I can't afford it at the mo but I am dying to get it! For the last several years I have bought it on launch day and its wrecking my head that I haven't played it yet!

FIFA 06 was my fav so far.

How is the latest installment holding up??? What are your impressions and thoughts on it so far??

And PLEASE I don't want to hear PES fans telling me how better their games is!

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,769 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

It' slightly better than 2006 but still arcadey ****e compared to PES.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,583 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

do the players still have the legs that make them look like they run at a million miles an hour?

gave up playing fifa after about 97.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Laguna

Fifa '95 on the SNES was class.. Haven't liked them since, PES man through and through although I was less than impressed with PES 5, I hope they made it ****e on purpose to make us appreciate PES 6 more.:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,844 ✭✭✭py2006

Pes pes pes! :rolleyes: arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

I specifically asked to hear from FIFA players.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭FunkyChicken

Hahaha I love the replies.

I played the demo and thought it was crap. Too many controls for my liking. Im not a Fifa fan though. Who knows maybe you'll love it. Loads of people seem to anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭dimerocks

well its bettter than fifa street 2! but its worse than pes!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Dwaz

Loveit what else can I say

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 411 ✭✭sambora

I seem to be more of a fan of the Fifa Street games rather than the original Fifa games!

Advertisement