Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't post in soccer - the FAI are looking for a new manager!!!!!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Moved to Humour. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭Paddy_Irishman

Thats exactly what the stuffing we got tonight was. Humorous, it really was.

I laughed when I saw the keeper. He looked like a lad they pulled from tallafornia or sumit :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭slipss

Paddy Kenny wasn't to blame for any of the goals, great keeper, the defense apart from Dunne should be taken somewhere horrible and left there.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,224 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Lol :D

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭county

funny, because its true

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭imeddyhobbs

i think i will post my dogs resume foward for this job!cant be any worse than whats in charge at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭de5p0i1er

LOL. Love it. :D:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭bubthatub

slipss wrote:
    Paddy Kenny wasn't to blame for any of the goals, great keeper, the defense apart from Dunne should be taken somewhere horrible and left there.

paddy ''the burger boy'' kenny was to blame for one of the goals, he came out to punch the ball but was too fat to make it there in time and they scored as a result

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭Tha Gopher

The job ad is a classic.Rest assured i was in bebo within seconds mailing my displeasure/humour around the world.

Check out the funny bastard in RTE regarding the picture on this

http://www.rte.ie/sport/2006/1007/stauntons.html

Check the photo caption :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭Savman

Just posted that ad over on Soccer :D:D

and that caption is class!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

Lol. :D:D

Advertisement