Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Schedule of USA for LOST

• 08-10-2006 1:44am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭

Yay! There will be no reruns in Season 3
    of Lost...

But...

The execs at ABC STILL can't get it right!

After showing half of the episodes they are
    going to put the show on "break"...then show
    the other half of the season.

Geez!

You can read about it here:

http://clicks.aweber.com/z/ct/?RSmlm190.qWq2QOxvKymAQ

Till next time...

Thanks,
    Lost Fan

306 Holly St, Russellville, AR 72802, USA

Not too sure of the truth in this but they must be a big lost fan to leave their address;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 381 ✭✭El_mariachi

its true, its been known for months....

6 of them will be show now ending in Novemeber on a cliff hanger / big shocker

then break till Feb 2007

then show the rest of the season through till the season end in May 2007

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭tvnutz

Its probably better than having one every second or third week,with repeats thrown in between. at least we get a clear run of episodes,even if there will be a break.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭Basq

I'm torn on the scheduling changes.. it's a long break and the two - three breaks were irritating but got used to the small breaks and learned to appreciate new episodes when we got them.

On the up side.. apparently, Damon and Carlton have one hell of a cliffhanger planned to keep us going through the months.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Sofaspud

basquille wrote:

On the up side.. apparently, Damon and Carlton have one hell of a cliffhanger planned to keep us going through the months.

That's an upside? I don't like being kept in suspense for months :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,216 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

As bad as a 4 month lost break will be, it something we have had to do before...remember in...
    Battlestar Galactica? The Pegasus episode? Adama's cool "I'm getting my men" speech, then a 6 month wait!!! 6 months!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,198 ✭✭✭Talisman

Kiith wrote:
    As bad as a 4 month lost break will be, it something we have had to do before...remember in...
    Battlestar Galactica? The Pegasus episode? Adama's cool "I'm getting my men" speech, then a 6 month wait!!! 6 months!!
    6 months is over exaggeration. The episode aired the last week of September and the series resumed the first week of January. There will be a similar break this season.

Advertisement