Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ann Coulter is evil

• 08-10-2006 2:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭

My eyes were opened a couple of weeks ago when I was introduced to Ann. How can she be taken seriously at all in the states. Is Ann Coulter what is wrong with America today?

Check her out:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBZyfLpcIKQ

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,777 ✭✭✭Nuttzz

you are only finding out about here now? where have you been since at least 2001?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

More suited to the Cool Vids & Pics & Links forum. Moved.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

google ann coulter adams apple.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

rofl

now I'm all confused

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭kahlua

She does have a very deep voice....hmmm......very interesting.......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 950 ✭✭✭Feral Mutant

Ha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

kahlua wrote:
    Is Ann Coulter what is wrong with America today?

Joe Scarboroughs rug is what's wrong with america today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 280 ✭✭justcallmetex

Ann's evil the popes catholic nothing new there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Yes, Ann Coulter is evil personified.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,236 ✭✭✭Sanjuro

I once stumbled into a thread on the George W. Bush board on IMDB where a bunch of Republicans were discussing how 'sexy' Ann Coulter is. Further proof that conservatism in the USA leads to insanity.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

she is pretty sexy, she's just so wrong that she's gotta be right.

like having lit candles shoved up your ass

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

She is still evil. This will never change.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Meh, she's just a boring hypocrite (e.g. believes women's place is in the home, they should only have babies, they're weaker than men... yet she's a single, childless, ball-busting career woman - that kinda sh1t). She's actually a troll really - gleefully swimming against the tide just to get attention.

Similar to certain writers: e.g. Julie Burchill, Christopher Hitchens, here Kevin Myers and Eoghan Harris. Ignore and she'll hopefully die...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭Carrigart Exile

can someone tell me what 'meh' means? I see it a lot on these boards and don't know if it short for something or someone clearing their throat!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Steven

can someone tell me what 'meh' means? I see it a lot on these boards and don't know if it short for something or someone clearing their throat!

It's an exclamation of disinterest or apathy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,031 ✭✭✭Lockstep

She's full of sh!t so she is.

Al Franken did a good job on her shenanigans in "Lies and the Lying Liars who tell them"

Advertisement