Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wood Pellet Burners - Kildare

Options
  • 08-10-2006 8:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭

Friend of mine has just taken over the franchise to supply Kedco Wood Pellet Burners in Kildare, so if anyone in this area is looking for information on one, let me know and I can pass on his details.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭cudman

how much is it to install and how much is the wood to keep it burning?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

he mentioned a figure of about €5400 for the burner & hopper. Then you need somewhere to put it (ie. shed...so skies your limit there, but doesn't have to be and then the cost of a plumber to install.

There is a €4200 grant available at the moment and they claim to have a min. 30% saving over oil/gas in 1 yr.

His email is [email]john.reddy[at]kedco.ie[/email]
    Mobile: 086 *******

• Registered Users Posts: 24 kerrymaninld

According to the docs I downloaded from SEIs website for both pellet boiler an stove, Kedco is not listed. That is, are they approved for the grant

• Registered Users Posts: 39,408 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

According to the docs I downloaded from SEIs website for both pellet boiler an stove, Kedco is not listed. That is, are they approved for the grant
    I dont think they could list every company that supplies wood boilers, stoves or solar panels or geo thermal pumps.
    But it worth looking into incase it doesn't quailify

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭ballinloughan

What is the supply of pellets like??

• Advertisement
Advertisement