Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tell me what to do

• 08-10-2006 12:23pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

where to begin

I feel my life has gone to **** recently, friends have ****ed off on me, I rarely get rung on the weekend or asked to do anything anymore, I feel people in general are absoloute pricks, I serouisly couldnt count how many times a 'good' mate has ****ed me over, i'm so loyal to friends but people seem to return the jesture by ****ing me over, talking behind my back etc. also what is up with friends when it comes to girls, not telling me cause they're afraid of a little competition, why the **** do people do this, if im meeting up with girls i'll bring my mates no problems why are people so sly

I cant lower my standards when it comes to women either i'm always turning down average birds waiting for that stunner to come along, of course this rarely happens, and when I see my mates scoring average/minging birds I always ask why, then I realise im the only one without a girl, but I serouisly cannot lower my standards, I feel i could pull those girls but in the last few months my confidence has diminished I dont know why it just has, I used to think I could get any bird if i put my mind to it now im too afraid to go up to randomers or make a move

I feel im going nowhere in life, im going to end up alone with some ****ty job, i want to make the best of my life but i just cant

dont know what to do, dont honestly see the point

im young i can change all this but how

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 942 ✭✭✭Bodhidharma

Yo are young and yes you can change. First off i suggest you look seriously at yourself. From your post you seem very aggresive and negative and blame others for your unhappiness. Its not for others to make you happy, only you can do that.

As for your problem with lowering your standards. Wow what a problem, maybe you'd have more confidence if you "scored" with some of the "minging birds".

Is it just me or is anyone else fed up with these type of posts? Somebody comes on and moans about something that isn't even a problem, shows himself to be a complete k**b and blames everyone else. Get a grip OP. Maybe your the problem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

We all feel that way about things sometimes OP. The only thing you can do is change the direction you are going. Get new friends if the ones you have are bothering you, although it might be hard at the start.
    What do you want in a relationship? I don't think waiting for the stunner as you said, is the right way of going around it imo. Do you just base a relationship on looks? I'm just asking, theres nothing wrong with it for some people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,268 ✭✭✭mountainyman

Do alot of exercise and think less highly of yourself.

MM

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,395 ✭✭✭Marksie

Ray122 wrote:
    im young i can change all this but how

The change has to come from within you. No-one here can TELL you what to do, wave a magic wand and make it alright.

The issue is not your friends, your relationships or your job. It is you and what is within you.. purely and simply.

you are projecting self issues on others.

The first step in changing this is to examine what in yourself is causing this attitude.
    Honestly, look yourself in a mirror, evaluate what it is that makes you feel this way and write it down. Look at the way your world view is what is affecting things not the way the world treats you.
    If necessary see a life coach.

Its my morning for quotes:

Your life is what your thoughts make it.
    Marcus Aurelius

Advertisement