Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 Kittens Looking For Their Forever Home

Options
  • 08-10-2006 1:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭

TIGER: Hello my name is Tiger, I’m a 12-week-old female kitten. I am a mostly white calico with a ginger tuft above my pretty face and a ginger tail. Oh yeah, my pink nose gets a little black sometimes ‘cos I love to explore as much as my foster mammy and daddy let me J I like being petted and getting hugs but I much prefer playing with my ball and wrestling with my sister, Robin. I have been sorted for fleas and worms and I’ll have my vaccinations before moving in with my new family.

ROBIN: Hello, my name is Robin. I’m 12-week-old calico girl and I got my name from my gorgeous and interesting markings. I am a mix of white, ginger and black with a black mask around my eyes. I love being petted and am very happy when my foster mammy gives me lots of hugs. Since being rescued I also like to play with my ball and to nap on a comfy cushion. I would like to be adopted with my sister Tiger but so long as I find a new home where I will be fed and loved I will be so happy. I have been sorted for fleas and worms and I’ll have my vaccinations before moving in with my new family.

RobinandTiger.jpg

JUNIOR: Hello, I’m Junior the 12-week-old tabby. My foster mammy and daddy called me Junior because I am the smallest of my brothers and sisters. They didn’t manage to catch my tabby brother so it’s been a bit lonely for me. I miss my mum lots and my sisters Tiger and Robin are braver than me. We didn’t have a good start in life so I’m quite shy and wary of grown-ups but I do like to be petted and to have a nice warm place to take my afternoon naps. When my foster mammy and daddy aren't looking I like to chase my ball around and go exploring. I will be a great friend to anyone who wants to take the time to help me adjust to life indoors. I have been sorted for fleas and worms and I’ll have my vaccinations before moving in with my new family.

Junior.jpg

please contact Aisling on 086 8275009if you would like to talk about offering us our forever home.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Irish-Lass

oh they are adoreable I don't know which I'd like they are just so pretty

Advertisement