Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Remote Monitoring of Company Sites

Options
  • 08-10-2006 2:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭

I've been working in a company for 6 months on work placement and now i'm back in college. Mainly doing remote access/tech support for businesses we handle IT for.

The problem is, all the students have to do a project on the benifit of something for the company you worked in. I chose remote monitoring as the company had just got in Level Platforms Managed Services which can monitor multiple sites from within where I worked. The main aim was to evaluate 10-20 or so remote monitoring products which have similiar functionality but after doing some research I can find plenty of server monitoring software packages but none yet that do the same/similiar thing as managed services.

...maybe I should have just asked is there anything similar to Managed Services out there? :)

The site is http://www.levelplatforms.com/ btw.

Advertisement