Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Akkar shotguns

Options
  • 08-10-2006 3:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Anyone got any info on Akkar shotguns?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭hunter701

yes i think we all need some info on these turkish guns i understand ata are under license from beretta and that they are fairly good. i was in a shop the other day and i saw an armsan semi auto and i seen an akkar semi auto on sportsden.ie cant find too much info on the net and i was told by another gunshop that turkish guns are crap which is not true but anyway has anyone got info on akkar and armsan turkish shotguns

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭hunter701

baskingkat wrote: »
    Anyone got any info on Akkar shotguns?

to be honest i too was looking at akkar shotguns on the net as they are now for sale in ireland they seem good but i have a baikal over and under bought for €450 was cheap but is an extremely good and reliable russian gun.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,703 ✭✭✭deerhunter1

hunter701 wrote: »
    to be honest i too was looking at akkar shotguns on the net as they are now for sale in ireland they seem good but i have a baikal over and under bought for €450 was cheap but is an extremely good and reliable russian gun.
    I seen them in Ray Sampsons (Lazy Dog Shooting Shop) on Friday,nice looking gun

• Registered Users Posts: 4,772 ✭✭✭meathstevie

Can't speak for the brand in question but I briefly had a Turkish Stoeger 2000 a few years ago. The only thing I can say is that it was a crying shame the metal wasn't used for making beer tins straightaway.

Advertisement