Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BT giving you ur deposit

Options
  • 08-10-2006 4:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭

just wondering last nov, BT were doing an offer but in the offer u had to pay a deposit of something like 120, but they said it would be refunded after 6mths wondering if anyone got their refund?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

eventually is the answer, email complaints@btireland.ie if it does not show up (cheque) 6 months and 3 days after the connection date.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Crazy2262

I remember that aswell, 120 or 180 something like that anyway. I'll contact them this week find out what the craic is with it. I hate calling them so will probably just e-mail them, but if thats anything like their callcenters then will probalby take them 6 - 12 years to reply thats if the even know how to read a e-mail for that matter. lol

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

tell us how it goes please, BT have promised to behave on deposits in order to rehabilitate themselves on Boards. If they are not behaving we should know but if they are we should also know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Crazy2262

Sure will do. My 6 months is up on the 12th so will see what happens.

Advertisement