Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Choosing a topic for the History Topic

Options
  • 08-10-2006 4:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭

I was going to do Charles Manson, but have been told to **** off on that one. So now my choice has come down to Vlad The Impaler, so can someone advise me whether or not I won't be told "sorry, you can't do this for your History project"

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭Riveta

Well i'm doing "The German invasion and subsequent occupation of The Channel Islands during World War 2" any help!? lol It's so annoying, i'd put numerous topics past my teacher, and she just said all of them were "too broad" but then if you do something specific you can't get sources for it! grrr! frustration!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Gerard.C

Do the Nazi propaganda used in the 1936 berlin olympics, that's what I'm doing, and it's great altogether.

Advertisement