Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ZeldereX Online

Options
  • 08-10-2006 5:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭

I got a link to this online based game from a boards members sig a few months ago, does anyone else play? No boards.ie clan?:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

Linky, linky!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

*points* :)ZeldereX I've only been playing a few months meself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 954 ✭✭✭DarthWraak

Entirely text based is it?

Yep.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭BigEejit

lots of these around, some ok and some are a pain in the ass ... for example I played ogame.org where you were safe from higher level players until you reached 5000 points (you could fight against other less than 5000 point players though) I was enjoying it, visiting once or maybe twice a day, fending off attacks and mounting my own etc etc.. I hit 5001 points (with less than 10k combined resources) and got jumped on repeatedly by players with as much as 200000 points more than me .. checked forums, happens to everyone in our universe and basically the higher players just wtfpwn all low level players until they leave .... bollox to that i thought and stopped right there

• Advertisement

Normally, I would be like "Text based web page game, oooohher, boooooring............." and would go back to Counter-Strike or Planetside.

But since online games with ports are blocked here in my college apt, I might look into this one...

If there is going to be a boards.ie team, Ill be tres interested..

BigEejit wrote:
    lots of these around, some ok and some are a pain in the ass ... for example I played ogame.org where you were safe from higher level players until you reached 5000 points (you could fight against other less than 5000 point players though) I was enjoying it, visiting once or maybe twice a day, fending off attacks and mounting my own etc etc.. I hit 5001 points (with less than 10k combined resources) and got jumped on repeatedly by players with as much as 200000 points more than me .. checked forums, happens to everyone in our universe and basically the higher players just wtfpwn all low level players until they leave .... bollox to that i thought and stopped right there

Thats true, there are many of the same, I tried another similar one to Zelderex but couldn't get the hang of it all though. I haven't come across too many l33t kiddies so I'm happy so far and everyone I've seen seems to treat each other fairly. Would hope to see a boards team in this though. :)

Well you wont get much notice here if you wanted a boards team. Not a lot post here anymore tbh.

I tried a bit of it. Seems interesting, reminded me a tiny bit of command and conquer for some weird reason, even though its totally different. A lot of players on line at the time too.

Advertisement