Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Things to do in Birmingham and Paris

• 08-10-2006 6:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭

Hey people.
    I'm going over to Birmingham next saturday to watch a football match, I will be there from Saturday morning until Sunday evening.
    Anybody have suggestions on any good night spots in Birmingham for a twenty year old?

Also I'm going to Paris on the twenty ninth of this. month for four days with my girlfriend. we are planning on doing the usual, Disneyland, Eiffil tower etc. anybody got any suggestions on anything else that would be interesting to see or do?

cheers
    Luke

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,615 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Just back from paris with my GF.
    I'd reccommand the usual sites.
    Eiffel tower(have to go to the top, €11), Arc de triomph, Notre Dame, Champs elsyee (treat the GF to a look at the paris grafton street) and the Lourve (mona lisa, venis de milo and wedding at cana).
    Get a book of places (I had "an architects guide to paris") and pick the places you like the look or sound of.
    Oh as since i know you are an avid poker player, the aviation club on champs elysee.

Advertisement