Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hickey techniques

• 08-10-2006 7:20pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

My girlfriend was going on bout hickeys. I don't know the first thing both giving one. What are the techniques you would recommend?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 638 ✭✭✭theTinker

I dont understand why anyone does these on purpose. Small nicks happen by accident but why does somebody want a dirty bruise look on thier neck? *shivers*

Any time i've "marked" the skin of a girl, its always just by kissing the same area while sucking a little too hard. The blood just seems to stay in the area and marks them. It also happens when the fun gets hot and heavy(love it!).
    If you kiss the skin and suck just a little, it will leave one for a few hours, the harder you are on her the longer and bigger/worst it will look.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

If you have to go into a workplace, some bosses might not want to see it or showing in front of customers so beware. :) I never heard of anything doing it on purpose, unless you were trying to show off that you got some or whatever.
    What theTinker said, probably by kissing on the same area a while will do the trick.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 389 ✭✭Tuesday_Girl

Hickey wrote:
    My girlfriend was going on bout hickeys. I don't know the first thing both giving one. What are the techniques you would recommend?[/QUOTE]

Don't. They are embarrassing to have, take ages to disappear, and they look bad. If you wan't to give one, do it where it won't be publicly visible.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

I love hickeys, its so childish and its a bit like putting a "property of..." on someone :p Ya bunch of dry aul ones.

To the OP: Suck. Like with a straw.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,175 ✭✭✭chamlis

It can be quite ****in sore. Don't be under the illusion it's just cute. We are talking a bruise here.
    Jaysus it's been years :D
    Damn she was like a baracuda :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

OP - how old are you exactly?

Deliberate hickeys are ridiculous.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

Blush_01 wrote:
    OP - how old are you exactly?

Deliberate hickeys are ridiculous.

Seconded. You sound about 15!

Nasty nasty things hickies, yeugh!!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,372 Mod ✭✭✭✭andrew

What you wanna do its create a kind of seal with your lips round their skin and keep sucking the air out

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

Praise the lord for collars on polo shirts is all I can say! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭Sinfonia

Hickey wrote:
    My girlfriend was going on bout hickeys.

did she actually ask you for one?
    otherwise i would advise NOT to do it.
    it's ugly and painful. (hickeys, i mean, not your girlfriend:D )

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

Maybe she was talking about the shoe shop?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement