Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

modify jvc dvd player?

• 08-10-2006 7:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭

hi i have a jvc XV-N212 DVD player and i was wodering does any one know if this can be modifed to play different regions other than region 2?

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭mossym

jvc dvd players are notoriuosly difficult to make region free..some models can't even be made region free, or at least the code has never been found...good luck, but i tried for 3 years to find a hack for mine with no luck

Advertisement