Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pet Passport

Options
  • 08-10-2006 7:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭

We're moving to Bulgaria in the coming months and are bringing out Rottweiler with us. Has anyone brought their dog abroad and had to get one of theese? If so can you tell me how to go about it?
    And just by any chance there might be someone living in Bulgaria or any other non eu (at the moment) countries that could give me any advise about planes or ferries or whatever.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

No experience of it but this should provide you with the answers.

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭dwaned

Ruu wrote:
    No experience of it but this should provide you with the answers.
    Cheers RUU, good thing I looked at that. Six months before he can use it!!
    Thanks again

• Registered Users Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭zuutroy

dwaned wrote:
    Cheers RUU, good thing I looked at that. Six months before he can use it!!
    Thanks again

Not strictly true....6 months before he can re-enter Ireland. Most EU countries have looser rules meaning that he'll be allowed to travel ca. 30 days after a successful blood test.

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭dwaned

zuutroy wrote:
    Not strictly true....6 months before he can re-enter Ireland. Most EU countries have looser rules meaning that he'll be allowed to travel ca. 30 days after a successful blood test.
    Cool, had his Rabies Jab today and vet says same

Advertisement