Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards particularly anti-Semitic today

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Clearly someone who hasn't met many Jewish women.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

Two remarks? Two? and you feel the need to start a thread? Just PM a mod if your offended, or report the post. Two opinions (not very strong ones at that), don't make for a remarkable rise in anti-sematism.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

If you click on the little road sign with the exclamation mark on it beside each post you'll be taken to a "report this post" form which you can use to bring any remarks you find offensive to the moderator.

There might be some borat references flying around too, but I haven't seen the movie so I don't know if that's the case.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

As a warewolf, I find your "is it a full moon?" jibe highly offensive. Warewolves are no more or less anti-semetic than the next person.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Secondly: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054996072&goto=newpost

Quote from a mod: Major turnoffs: “Jewish chicks”

Dudes, this is far from acceptable.

How come you have no problem with him saying "Amish women"? Is it alright to make fun of them but just not Jews?

Ahh the Amish didn't go through a Holocaust, so I guess your heart doesn't bleed for them as much.

Just report the posts and get on with your life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

swingers___crikey_THUMB.gif

Bloody hell. Last time I visit AH.

fs.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,557 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

As a warewolf, I find your "is it a full moon?" jibe highly offensive. Warewolves are no more or less anti-semetic than the next person.
    Dude, you're not a werewolf, just a 20-something arts-student trying to unsuccesfully cultivate a goatee...world of a difference.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Dude, you're not a werewolf, just a 20-something arts-student trying to unsuccesfully cultivate a goatee...world of a difference.

Thats gotta be offensive to Arts students...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

I bet this whole thread is part of the International Jewish Conspiracy.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

MrJoeSoap wrote:
    I've already reported it mate, don't worry. He'll be dealt with in due course.

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,803 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

MrJoeSoap wrote:
    Not to mention non-Arts students trying to grow goatees. As a facially hirsute male (and therefore something of a rôle model), I'm offended on their behalf.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

Is it a full-moon or something? What’s with all the anti-Semitic jibes that have gone unpunished today?

Firstly: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055000359

Quote from the first post in thread: “(a jewish guy with a big nose(the keeper)was a cheet)”

Secondly: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054996072&goto=newpost

i think you will find it is the users that are anti-semetic, not boards.

its not boards role to act as a moral compass for its users. we give you the right to form and hold your own opinions.

as for what is acceptable or not, well, thats completely subjective, isnt it?

are there any other values which you feel we may not be upholding? i think if you do a good search, we could probably get every form of mysogany, racism, bigotry, mysanthropy and general hatred and dislike going within these forums.
    thats the fun of letting people have opinions.

at what point do we stop them writing these thoughts on out forums?
    of course, if we follow your rule and delte, ban whatever the things you have pointed out, then i have no doubt we will have the 'all mods are bastards brigade' posting up here about our power tripping. it would seem we cannot win, can we now?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

i think if you do a good search, we could probably get every form of mysogany, racism, bigotry, mysanthropy and general hatred and dislike going within these forums.

You'll even get lycanthropy. In fact, it's already on this thread!!

...I'll get me coat.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

Is it a full-moon or something? What’s with all the anti-Semitic jibes that have gone unpunished today?

Firstly: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055000359

Quote from the first post in thread: “(a jewish guy with a big nose(the keeper)was a cheet)”

WTF is wrong with that?

The first one is a description where he mentions the guys religion. Would you be annoyed if he said American? English? Black?

Second one he says he isn't attracted to jewish and amish women. Do we have to be attracted to everyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

MrJoeSoap wrote:
    Yeah, but they deserve it.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Learn to spell Werewolf first.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Oi Vey

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

6th wrote:
    Dagnabbit, and there's me thinking that no one from Tallaght could spell.

I hate all of j00s.

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

j00tube.com - hardcore videos of j00 engaged in depraved acts.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

6th wrote:
    Following that, learn the rules of capitalisation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

CuLT wrote:
    j00tube.com - hardcore videos of j00 engaged in depraved acts.

You sir, deserve Legends of Boards status.

Bravo. :v:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Stop being such a ****ing Jew, Kyle!

• Registered Users Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

Everyone knows that werewolves can't spell well.

I've lived in Jerusalem over a year and beside Jewish neighbours in Dublin. I have been in Ohio and Pensylvania in Amish areas.

1) It's a bigoted ignorant comment(s) inherently.

2) To me Jewish Girls and Amish look very much like girls. Except the Jewish ones vary from Polish /East European/American appearance to, middle eastern (not much different to yememi or lebanese) to balck ethiopean appearance. Yes there are Black African Jewish people.

I suppose if gay, female and disabled too (as well as Black & Jewish) they'd get really put upon.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

watty wrote:
    I suppose if gay, female and disabled too (as well as Black & Jewish) they'd get really put upon.

and a midget.....

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

and a midget.....

As a member of the vertically challenged African/American Jewish homosexual lycanthropes with no legs community, I'm appalled at this thread and indeed this entire site!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

The Jews have it easy round here, try being Engerlish! :D

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Asok wrote:
    In just over a week, my country will be free of j00.

Advertisement