Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sky Digital in Carlow

• 08-10-2006 8:17pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 333 ✭✭

So.. who do i talk to in carlow about getting someone round my gaff to install sky digital?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,479 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

You have the equipment? I know a few guys who could do it for you, no idea what they would charge tho.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

theres a sky stand in the fairgreen atm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 333 ✭✭s4dd

KamiKazi wrote:
    theres a sky stand in the fairgreen atm

perfect! thanks for that dude

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,879 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

sell out!

i woulda thought u'd jsut use online channels and wireless-ify them all over ur gaf so u can watch them on tellys and laptops and PCs! im so disappointed!

ur only hope now is to get a bingbox!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭tom_ass19

ya but u gotta loev the big massive plasma tv they have their....i want one :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭Don1

Sky Digital is the end of any student type aspirations imho!! I am currently addicted to Mythbusters, American Chopper, old Top Gear re-runs, No. 1 Leicester Sq., Southpark,............. Help me please!!!:eek:

P.S. Sorry about the spamminess of this reply. It is my 1000th post and I thought, seen as how most of that 1000 posts were made here during my time in ITC, and that the majority of the early ones were indeed spammy, I thought, why the hell not, for old times sake!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,968 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

999?;P

Does spamming from Dcu feel different?;)

Advertisement