Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No discussion of certain topics

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,991 ✭✭✭✭Stark

It takes real balls to make empty promises on the internet.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

i hope those balls bring in a 6 figure income to pay for the legal bills

are you ron jeremy?

He probably looks like him, but without the big salary and other assets (cough).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭\m/_(>_<)_\m/

Stark wrote:
    It takes real balls to make empty promises on the internet.

you got that right...
    If you want to talk about whatever you like, we'd like to be able to get your signature on a document that says you'll pay all of the legal bills. Okay?

empty vessels

• Registered Users Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

Unfortunately it's not up to me to put legal bills your way, but it is partly up to me to stop you getting boards.ie sued.

Are you really too stupid to understand that fact? Is it that you don't believe they'll be sued? Is it that you believe that if they're sued they'll win? Or that it won't really cost that much if they're sued?

Or do you just not give a flying fcuk as long as you get to run your mouth off?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

you got that right...

empty vessels

exactly. you have anumber of posts on this thread, and yet youve not really said anything.

as usual.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭\m/_(>_<)_\m/

Unfortunately it's not up to me to put legal bills your way,

so why am i talking to the monkey....

im not wasting any more time talking to all of the monkeys with no say what so ever

its the organ grinder should be on here replying to this issue not all the monkeys.

its all cleared up for me now...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

pff you clearly don't know how to look and read the site announcements from the admin then.

\m/_(>_<)_\m/ you really do have authority issues.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

blah blah blah i have a retarded user name blah blah blah...
    *yawn*

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Despite your posturing and "bring it on"-edness it's not possible for boards.ie to sign over their liability to you. Period.

boards.ie is the publisher, you are not. If you have a desparate need to show that you're not afraid of "the man" and say whatever you want, then go and set up your own website.

If you want to continue here, it's our way or the highway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

so why am i talking to the monkey....

im not wasting any more time talking to all of the monkeys with no say what so ever

its the organ grinder should be on here replying to this issue not all the monkeys.

its all cleared up for me now...
    Why am I so willing to put money on you coming back with a second account if you ever got site banned?

• Advertisement
Advertisement