Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sheikh passes away in the Mosque

• 08-10-2006 11:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 354 ✭✭

Subhanallah! Praised be Allah! What a moment to die, in the mosque during the speech, I hope Allahu Teala grants him paradise and forgives his sins...

Sheikh dies in the Mosque

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 840 ✭✭✭the_new_mr

babyvaio wrote:
    I hope Allahu Teala grants him paradise and forgives his sins...
    Ameen.

Didn't watch the video, felt it's a bit too private a moment to watch really.

A famous scholar died earlier this year during prayer while he was in sajda (prostration). I pray that Allah grants him paradise and grants us such an honourable death. Ameen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 354 ✭✭babyvaio

the_new_mr wrote:
    Ameen.

A famous scholar died earlier this year during prayer while he was in sajda (prostration). I pray that Allah grants him paradise and grants us such an honourable death. Ameen.

Ameen.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,163 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

the_new_mr wrote:
    I know what you mean. I did watch it and I must say the term passing away peacefully doesn't do it justice. I would hope that we all could go so easily.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

Advertisement