Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Upgrading phone - which of these to get?

• 09-10-2006 10:53am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 593 ✭✭✭

Bit clueless on current mobile phones. Made a shortlist of what suits (want Bluetooth and a basic camera). I can upgrade cheaply to any of these phones:

Motorola V3
    Sony Eric K750
    Motorola L7i
    Nokia 6111

Was going to base decision on battery life, but would you recommend one over the other? Any to avoid?

Thanks in advance! :)

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

k750

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Avoid the Motorolas. I'd go for the k750 myself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭Pansy Potter

I second the 2 previous posters

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

k750 thirded

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭xanthor

Pythia wrote:
    Avoid the Motorolas.

Like the Plague!

• Advertisement

xanthor wrote:
    Like the Plague!
    for pretty much the same reason

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 590 ✭✭✭dal

Switched from a moto to a k750 recently. There is no competion, k750 wins hands down, you will not regret buying this phone. Battery life is also fantastic. Moto's interface is simply woeful.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,510 ✭✭✭sprinkles

at the risk of sounding like a parrot I'd go for the 750i, great phone.

unless you're an emo and like to hurt yourself. then definitely go for the moto

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

K750i

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,358 ✭✭✭seraphimvc

go for a latest model of nokia phone~

i saw one in the shop today is pretty nice~:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 593 ✭✭✭davmigil

Thanks folks, think I see a pattern emerging! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

i have had nokia, siemens, motorola and sony ericsson in that order and motorola has the most counter intuitive interface i have ever used.

nokia still my favourite user experience but sony ericssons are great, very reliable and look good. having said that i have just moved back to nokia. so its down to the 6111 or k750i - out of these 2 models... the k750i

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,510 ✭✭✭sprinkles

I like the look of the new N73, looks really nice but the k800i does everything it can for cheaper. THe nokia's and sony's are very similar imo but the sony just edges it. Can't go wrong with the k750i

Advertisement