Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Outfit?

• 09-10-2006 11:09am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭

What you think of this outfit?

Too much layering going on?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,838 ✭✭✭Doomspell

Right if maybe if try a different colour belt, take away the skirt and roll the jeans up once. Not being mean or anything but the skirt isn't the nicest shape and isn't that flattering. That should work,
    Matty:)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

The skirt is awful. I'd definately get rid of that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭Dudett

Faith wrote:
    The skirt is awful. I'd definately get rid of that.

Thanx, what kind of skirt would you reccomend?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭mcoolmcool

Yeah I dont really like the skirt either.

I think a bubble skirt would look better with those jeans and tops and maybe loose the belt aswell!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,673 ✭✭✭Miss Fluff

The skinny jeans look great, I'd lose the skirt though. Shapeless and unflattering tbh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Lose the skirt or lose the trousers. Would be very nice otherwise.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 686 ✭✭✭kittex

I agree. You should lose the skirt as the long t-shirt is enough to get over the look you're going for.
    You're layering tops, then doing the skirt over jeans, plus the long top trend. Remember the rule is one trend at a time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭NoDayBut2Day

Yeah, I don't care for that skirt much, either. Love the jeans and the tops though. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭Siogfinsceal

love the jeans where did you get them? ? looking for a pair just like that. Its a good look

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭Dudett

love the jeans where did you get them? ? looking for a pair just like that. Its a good look

Those jeans are pepe, There great foe wearing with skirts!

Thanx

• Advertisement
Advertisement