Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

broadband seach site?

Options
  • 09-10-2006 11:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 360 ✭✭

isnt there a site that tells you what companys are doing what deals in your area ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭richardo

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭IgsTer

think this is what your looking for..

www.getbroadband.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭richardo

IgsTer wrote:
    think this is what your looking for..

www.getbroadband.ie

A good site but a bit out of date. Checked my own area and it only lists satellite [wireless and DSL are both available here]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 DeeDee123

try www.switch4.ie it's new and i think kinda the same as getbroadband

• Closed Accounts Posts: 360 ✭✭dave101

for sombody in dublin west ie me mate what provider would you choose as most reliable and best customer care etc.

clondalkin to be exact,

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

It'll depend on exactly what area of Clondalkin you are in. DSL, Metro, IBB and Quantum Broadband are available in Clondalkin.

The most reliable would be DSL, I'd recommend Smart Telecom as being the best available. And no, before anyone asks, Smart have not gone bankrupt. Avoid Eircom (most expensive), Imagine (cowboys) and Perlico (see Imagine). BT have a very good product and great price, however their customer service and billing can be hit an miss (often more miss than hit).

Advertisement