Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brazilian Restaurant

Options
  • 09-10-2006 11:28am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭

Hey guys,

There is a Brazilian restaurant just off Georges street. Does anyone know what its like? I've never eaten Brazlian before but it always looks full when I pass. Anyone eaten there?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭Roddy23

Had the pleasure of eating there a few months ago. Fairly small place about -10 tables, but its a lovley meal. Think there is a salad bar on the side, and they serve you a big meaty meal. Was unfortunate as it was a famil;y celebration, and my sister is a vegetarian. When the head chef heard this, he cooked a special omelette -legendary.
    The waitresses were very polite, and the service was excellent. I would recommend it very much overall.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

What's the name of it?

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭Begs

What's the name of it?

Brasil...:D (serious)

Cute.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭Nothingcompares

expensive?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,125 ✭✭✭lightening

I thought it was terrible! We got the set BBQ menu, it was expensive enough, cant remember exactly how expensive. There was a cocktail with the dinner that we got the impression was part of the deal, turns out they were 7.50 each. We asked for a jug of tap water and they bought out bottled mineral water. The Brazilian sausages were nice, but the meat was just your average meat BBQ'd.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭Dalas

I thought it was called Churasscaria? are we talking about the place on Stephens street?

Any chance of some more feedback on this?

Advertisement