Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beers on Friday?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

JohnK wrote:
    how in the hell did you manage to get up at that hour? :eek:

I'm not really here. My mind is still in a warm fuzzy place at home in bed. What's here is really just a caveman avatar of me - shuffling around and responding "Ugg?" to every question.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

I'm not really here. My mind is still in a warm fuzzy place at home in bed. What's here is really just a caveman avatar of me - shuffling around and responding "Ugg?" to every question.
    So pretty much a normal day then? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,294 ✭✭✭Jack B. Badd

Shut the F*CK up! This means you!!! :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,708 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

man, i dont know how you people were posting thatearly, i was reading em at work at nine going wtf!!>!>

oh well, more drinking soon/1 woo huzzah and i cant type on a laptop

[motorcycle chick- kickstarts her vibrator and rolls her own tampons :D]

I just remembered "emo-maniacal" and fell about laughing :D

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

It's not motorcycle chick, it's "bull dyke".

Emo-maniacal?

I was having problems pronouncing "egomaniacal" in my inebriated state last night. The result was "emo-maniacal" :D

Advertisement