Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business Consultancy Addresses

Options
  • 09-10-2006 12:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27

Hello!

Within the next few month we will introduce a new and highly interesting concept for business consultancy.

In preparation of enterng the market, I'm currently looking for lists of business consultancy companies, addresses, Internet Sites, i.e.

Any suggestions where I can obtain those informations?

Joachim

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭ircoha

http://www.kompass.ie/ but it will cost

• Registered Users Posts: 5,834 ✭✭✭Sonnenblumen

shatter wrote:
    Hello!

Within the next few month we will introduce a new and highly interesting concept for business consultancy.

In preparation of enterng the market, I'm currently looking for lists of business consultancy companies, addresses, Internet Sites, i.e.

Any suggestions where I can obtain those informations?

Joachim

A bit off topic perhaps, but if you don't know where to identify customers, how do you know what their needs are, or am I missing soimething?

:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭PRman

Kompass is your best bet. not too expensive. buy a CRM system like Act or goldmine and export your contacts in.

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭mox54

Give the Bill Moss Parthership a try, I use lists from time to time and they can get you what yoiu want at a reasonable price, Kompass are good but I find these guys better!!:cool:

Advertisement