Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Nokia 6233 V SE K800i

• 09-10-2006 12:45pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 904 ✭✭✭

Hi all
    I have been looking on some threads and it would seem that the Nokia 6233 and SE K800i are both going for around €140-150 on a Gold Upgrade with o2.

As a long term nokia user i am thinking the 6233 is my best option... however i am being pushed in favour of the SE due to the3MP camera, flight mode etc

And also the SE phone would appear to be worth a lot more than the Nokia, despite their similar value on the upgrade

I don't really like change...
    Is the 6233 interface all that different to the 6230i interface...
    ie. would it be as difficult to change to the 6233 as to the K800i

I'd be interested in hearing what other users think...
    Thanks in Advance!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Urban Weigl

I would go for the 6233. It's a good phone with a quality feel to it, and the camera isn't bad at 2MP.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭neilled

www.mobile-review.com done a head to head between the two. Unsurprisingly the sonyericsson came out top. If your a dyed in the wool nokia user you may decide to stick with what you know best.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 122 ✭✭frankymail

SE K800i ,get it. I was a nokia user and found it very easy to switch from nokia. I got K800i from o2last month, its brilliant phone and the camera take amazing photos. Top Class phone, you should deffinatly get it, without a doubt. and O2 will have there 3G services out soon meaning video calling :D , So the K800i is the most future proof phone too.
    You should really consider it, i've had no trouble with it what so ever.
    A really good buy.

Advertisement