Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

TY students interested in journalism?

• 09-10-2006 1:17pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 50 ✭✭

Hi there,

If TY students are interested in journalism and getting their stuff published in a national newspaper, I'd be delighted to hear from you. I'm looking for articles to publish.

PM me and I'll get back to you with all the details and my email address. I'd put my email here but I'm concerned about spam.

Hope that's okay. Looking forward to hearing from you

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,479 ✭✭✭✭philologos

which national newspaper? *although i'm in 5th year its relevant for them to know which one*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

A Name and Newspaper would be handy so that people know that this is the real McCoy :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 50 ✭✭Ulanzi

Hi there.

It's The Irish Times. Here look, gfaller@irish-times.ie is the address to email if anyone is interested. I'll just increase my spam filter if there's a prob.

Thanks so much.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭BlueSpiral

Coolies, I've been looking to get in contact with the Irish times.:) My yearhead has been telling me to get this going for a while.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

Do you accept articles from the general public?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

Ulanzi, I have just sent you an email as well as a PM.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,479 ✭✭✭✭philologos

One of the mods or the OP should change the email to say AT instead of @ that will stop bots from sending spam

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 50 ✭✭Ulanzi

Thanks for that suggestion. So far so good on the spam front though.

Most articles I get are either from students who are in TY now or who just completed the year. If people want to submit something otherwise, get in touch and I'll see what I can do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 amy93

Ulanzi

Do you no if the Irish times would take any transition years for work experience between the 8th and 20th of december?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 amy93

R do they take any students at all ????

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

amy93 wrote: »
    Ulanzi

Do you no if the Irish times would take any transition years for work experience between the 8th and 20th of december?

Send a letter to HR in the Irish Times, they're not going to take a forum post too seriously.

Advertisement