Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

warhammer online looks pretty sweet,what are your thoughts on it?

Options
  • 09-10-2006 1:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

i played daoc for years before wow and have to say it was great in its day,

by the sound of what they are doing with it,warhammer online will be sweet,

i'll def give it a shot anyway,ofc i dont want to drop wow either but have to

wait and see,

this game aint out til third 1/4 2007 so have a while to go yet,

lookin forward to it anyway, what are the rest of u guys thinkin bout it?

if irish ppl do go,lets plan it from early and not have the few of us spread over

all the servers, get a strong irish guild from the start.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,187 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Lols, I think Kiith posted that the same moment I moved it.

Anyhoo, moved to MMO board as it isn't about WoW.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

I will definitely be playing this, if only because its new, it will be a big improvement on WoW.

Wow is old and getting older, its getting a little stale at the moment and its attempt to breathe life into it (TBC) looks a little lacking.

So yeah, here's to Warhammer, lets hope its good ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,639 ✭✭✭PeakOutput

ye my mate is beta testing this and from what he told me its not the same type f game as wow at all its a real time strategy maybe its a differetn game we are talking about but iv only heard of one warhammer game to be released........anyway he played it for two weeks and said he got bored he says graphics are cool but too many bugs in beta to get real impression as he could only get a game online once for every 10 tries

• Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭hairball

peak possibly he's talking about warhammer: mark of chaos, which is an rts.

• Advertisement

thats the one alright is there another one???? anyone got a link to this other game to get details???

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭hairyheretic

ye found it on google applied for beta well see what happens

You mean signed up for the newsletter? AFAIK the beta won't be starting for a while yet, and they aren't soliciting for it at present.

ye i noticed that alright it says beta and then you click it and it says newsletter so whichever im sure the newsletter tells you when to sign up for beta..........

• Advertisement

Each month, 5 people who have signed up for the newsletter are randomly selected, and will get places in the beta.

I presume once the beta arrives, the ones who have signed up for the newsletter will get first go at the beta, or at least first to be told about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,388 ✭✭✭Cina

A shame it'll be at least Christmas 07 before we get anywhere near it. Mythic are amazing and I hope they deliver on this

Advertisement