Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

BMW query !

Options
  • 09-10-2006 3:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭

Can anyone help ?

I'm looking to get a new set of BMW hub caps for a 320. Besides the obvious does anyone know where else I could get some

Thx

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭kdevitt

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Try a main Dealer. You'd be suprised at the number of hub cabs they'd have lying around from when people bought cars and then decided to upgrade to alloys!

• Registered Users Posts: 51,240 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

BMW still sell cars with hub caps?? :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 723 ✭✭✭3ps

Main Dealer hubcaps are usually sold for about €40 EACH.

You might be better off buying a 2nd hand set of alloys!!!

Another option is to buy a set of 4 hubcaps for €20 in Lidl etc when they are in again!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 51,240 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Or eBay.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

Ebay, or Traynors.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

3ps wrote:

Another option is to buy a set of 4 hubcaps for €20 in Lidl etc when they are in again!! :)

Lidl hubcaps don't really work on beemers!
    hubcapng2.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭Squirrel

3ps wrote:
    Main Dealer hubcaps are usually sold for about €40 EACH.

You might be better off buying a 2nd hand set of alloys!!!

Not necessarily, when I worked in a dealer we had a huge number of hubcaps spare, and if someone came in looking for one we'd chuck it to them for free, sometimes they gave us money for a coffee or something, it was grand. Although if they asked a salesman they'd be charged for them I reckon. Go to a dealer and go to the valeters or mechanics and see what they say. Try and avoid parts or salesmen if you can

And Colm, brilliant!

Advertisement