Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Political Party?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

ok define "the Irish"

There is no "irish" race every person in this country is a mongrel.
    Ireland is the land of a thousand invasions from the coming of the Fir Bolg to the Tutha De Dannan, the celts, the vikings, the norse, the saxons/normans ( british ) the spanish that were washed ashore with the armada.

So please point out to me who is "Irish"

Yes we are experiencing a new wave of "invaders" but this is nothing new, and these will do what the others did settle down and intermarry and become "irish" as the rest did if we let them.
    Because keeping them seperate and creating mini "pales" is not going to work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 IrishNatParty

gandalf wrote:
    Read what I asked. I asked you if Action Breast Cancer gave you permission? Are those girls members of your party? If not what is the purpose of them being there? Aryan page 3?

Yes The girls are members of our party. They were Given Free Membership whilst we were canvasing. As far as Im aware we do not need permission from Breast Cancer Research as this isnt directly about them, and im sure as anyone will agree they are a well worth organisation. The Photo on our members page changes each week as we promote new members anyhow.

So that means if a Chinese chap whose parents were born in Ireland and wants to marry one of your pin up models you'd be happy with that?

No. As Our membership states we reserve the right to refuse membership. We are the party for people of Natural Irish dissent. Whilst I gave the example of two generations that is limited to NATURAL IRSH DISSENT. Proof can and may be required.
    Ah now thats very very lazy of you. You are so worried you are starting up a new political party surely you can define what Irish Culture is in more detail? I want you to explain exactly what you are protecting in detail?

As mentioned I want to try and awnser all questions for everyone. My Time here is limited. However keep viewing our website. If you post your questions to our Guestboard they will be awnsered.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,097 ✭✭✭Darragh29

Our views here as you may all agree is that Ireland does need Migrant workers.

However we dont need low skilled migrant Workers.

Pure bullsh*t. We do need low skilled migrant workers, because low skilled migrant workers will take up the type of jobs that many Irish workers feel are now below them. If you don't believe me, take a look at the nationality of the worker who serves you next time in Mc Donalds, LIDL or ALDI. I object to what appears to be the use of two minors in the picture on your website, promoting your policies, two people who I submit are not even old enough to vote! Could your party not get two adults of voting age to endorse your policies with a photograph???

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Thread closed. This a troll and a pretty poor attempt at one.

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,804 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

Akrasia wrote:
    What the F*ck is wrong with you you ignorant racist prick?
    No matter how you feel about another poster's political persuasions, personal abuse is not tolerated here. Banned for a week.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement