Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The future of metal?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

sepultura+pokemon = real metal :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 183 ✭✭Alucard II

haha! legend.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Rockee

sepultura+pokemon = real metal :)

Haha!! Classic, I actually read your comment projectmayhem before I clicked the link and I thought 'Oh no, not another Dragonforce link!!' :D:D But, yes the future is well and truly safe...great link Karl Hungus!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Thanks. Agreed though, Pokemon = metal! \m/ :D \m/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Steoob

haha classs woot!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Cool. :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

i just sorta bet that ppl who toured around with metallica in the 80s and such wouldnt think that pokemon = metal in any way shape or form. metal has gone alot more nerdy in the 00's... go into fibbers on a saturday and look at the amount of ppl sitting there lieing to each other about how great they are and wearing the "Thundercats" t-shirts to prove it. Viv from the young ones... very metal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

Although, nothing says metal like Transformers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Jazzy wrote:
    i just sorta bet that ppl who toured around with metallica in the 80s and such wouldnt think that pokemon = metal in any way shape or form.

Anyone want to let this guy in on the joke? It seemed to go way over his head. :)

Advertisement