Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FM2007 Pre-Order Heads Up

Options
  • 09-10-2006 4:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 595 ✭✭✭

Just to let everyone know, sendit.com have fm2007 for €26.99 incl delivery on pre-order at the moment.

Cancelled my play.com order (€37) for this this morning!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Diddy Kong

Weird, sendit have it twice, with 2 different prices, only difference I can see is the expensive one is PC only and the €26 is PC/MAC

link 1 & link 2

• Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

Had a look at sendit.com just there, and it was listed as 52euro when i searched it.

But found the special offer link at the side where its listed as 26.99euro.

Definitely a bargain. Nice find!

EDIT: dbfarrell beat me to it. :)

the expensive one still has the same pc/mac packaging.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Whee time to pre-order. :) danke for the link chums.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭shoutman

Nice one, my copy has been ordered too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭Keith C

Well spotted!! have copy ordered, wonder how they can justify the differant pricing €27 v €52 odd!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭sonofsam

great find.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Pff, I think I asked this before. Is World Soccer Manager 2007 the same (just a different name)? Thats all Amazon.com have, I'm in the US right now. I have FM 07 shipped to the house in Ireland I guess. Danke in advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

Yep, pretty much, if you do a Wikipedia search on Worldwide Soccer Manager, it redirects you to Football Manager.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

I'll prolly just pick this up in work. Gonna get a good solid week of playing it in and then buy a 360 with PES6 the following week! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

Ordered mine too. Cheers jebusmusic!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭brav

the bargain price is now €34.49

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭sundula

anyone put a rough date on when they reckon they will have the game in their hands form sendit.com ? 2-3 days delivery ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 zaphod_ie

Ruu wrote:
    Pff, I think I asked this before. Is World Soccer Manager 2007 the same (just a different name)? Thats all Amazon.com have, I'm in the US right now. I have FM 07 shipped to the house in Ireland I guess. Danke in advance.

World Soccer Manager 2007 is the name given to FM2007 in the US because of licensing problems. If you take a look on sigames.com(developers homepage) it is explained somewhere there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 818 ✭✭✭Cormic

Thanks Guys. Got my copy ordered :)

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭DermoMIO

thanks ill consider it

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭sundula

update from sendit.com 16/10/06 - status of pre-order FM2007 "Packing"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 595 ✭✭✭jebusmusic

Mine shipped today, might get it by friday so.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭Keith C

Got email 9.05 this morning, order shipped!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭shoutman

I got an email saying it was shipped too, still hasnt arrived, looks like it will be monday.

Advertisement