Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Laughable

Options
  • 09-10-2006 5:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭

Laughable
    Just read the charter there, don't get what your hinting at in your previous post Mrs. Mod.

I find it quite amusing that the OP's characterising of the church as a "paedophile club" was allowed, by you, to pass without comment. This of course is a damaging and offensive statement to many many people.

On the other hand my statement, that such a comment and subsequent ideas (e.g. faking a baptism cert) were not exactly what you would expect of a "parent" seemed to irk you somewhat.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

MiniMetro wrote:

Laughable
    Just read the charter there, don't get what your hinting at in your previous post Mrs. Mod.

I find it quite amusing that the OP's characterising of the church as a "paedophile club" was allowed, by you, to pass without comment. This of course is a damaging and offensive statement to many many people.

On the other hand my statement, that such a comment and subsequent ideas (e.g. faking a baptism cert) were not exactly what you would expect of a "parent" seemed to irk you somewhat.
    charter wrote:
    Keep posts On Topic... if you wish to bring up a new point, start a new thread.

Please be polite, and courteous when posting new threads and replying to existing threads.

No advice, or experiences related on this board of a medical nature is to be taken as a substitute for professional medical advice or attention.

REMEMBER that parenting is a subject which is extremely close to people's hearts, and try not to troll or flame.

Make allowances for the fact that some people dont think exactly like you do, and therefore will have different styles of parenting... Remember that just because they are different, doesn't mean they are wrong.

and what part of that did you not under stand the be polite and courteous ?
    Mrs. Mod

My martial status is not relevant to the thread or this forum.

Also if you have an issue with a post use the report post function to report it rather then dragging a thread off topic.
    If you have an issue with a call a moderator has made then the proceedure it to take it up with the mod in question via pm rather then dragging a thread off topic and if you are unable to resolve the matter via pm then you have the recourse of the feedback forum to air your complaint.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement