Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Esat BT Download Allowence usage monitor

Options
  • 09-10-2006 5:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where i can find out how much of my download allowance i've used? i've looked on most places on the BT site but i cant find anything related.

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,520 ✭✭✭stanley1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭djmarkus

Gentleman,

Just out of interest has anyone been charged for going over cap?

• Site Banned Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭parsi

It seems to be useless - tells me that I have downloaded 14GB since March 20...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭vector

djmarkus wrote:
    Gentleman,

Just out of interest has anyone been charged for going over cap?

this question has been asked and answered ad nauseum on boards
    I think the story is that BT Ireland reserve the right to charge you, I have the 30GB plan, and have occasionally downloaded 34-36GB and haven't been charged

however I remember a post a while back where someone rogered the connection and it was cut off until the next month, only to turn on again in the 1st of the next month, no bill, no contacts, possibly automated

• Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭djmarkus

I heard stories that esat where putting big downloaders in contention with each other, anyone hear something similar?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭ghost26ie

djmarkus wrote:
    I heard stories that esat where putting big downloaders in contention with each other, anyone hear something similar?

i think i heard something similar to that. think a friend of mine had this problem.

Advertisement